RW Quote: I Killed Myself Award

I Killed Myself Award
Affi joined the Road Warrior Club lately and was given a warm welcome. And this was what The The Chair had to say.

Welcome aboard Affi. Between you and me "this crew is crazy"...not sure you want in oh. But if you must then a few simple rules
  1. We have run out of the "I killed myself award" so please run with Alex and the Chair at first until the boredom starts killing you then you can join the fast folks.
  2. You have to eat right, run more, and make money. 
  3. The Whip, our coach, was previously an inmate in Alcatraz penitentiary ( that's prison for London English speakers). Do not piss her off! You won't like her when she's mad. 
  4. Have as much fun as humanly possible.
Quote By: The Chair

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2014. ROAD WARRIORS FITNESS All Rights Reserved.