I Will Survive - Road Warrior Remix After A Hard Workout Session


Im sure you may have heard the original song and know the lyrics but have heard the remix from our able Chair the lyricist? If you jammed this song back in the day, we have an idea of your age. Gloria Gaynor would definitely love this version too lol. The Chair had to whip out this remix after hard Road Warrior workout session.


Whip thanks for all you do!  Today in the rain was a whip whacking workout. Force, thanks for stepping in for the Whip on Tuesday.  I did a little write up to tell the Whip we missed her terribly on Tuesday the Force whipped the crap out of all of us on the hills.  Whip, you did not show so I wrote you this song................

"At first I was afraid I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never run without you by my side
But then I spent so many days
Just working with the Force
And I grew strong
And I learned how to push my core
And so you're back
from outer space
Jogging here in spandex screaming “run in place”
I should have changed our meeting point
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second you'd be back for insanity
Go on now go, run out of here
Just turn around now
Check the green shoots in my core
Weren't you the one who tried to make me run with stealth
Did you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd Paula on my self?

Oh no not I. I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to plank
I know I’ll stay in shape
I've got all my life to run
As long as I don’t weigh a ton
I'll survive...I will survive…. Hey hey!

It took all strength I had not to fall apart
Kept trying' hard to eat a little less MFC
Spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for my core, I used to cry
But now I just raise my knees up high
And you see me, with a body new
No longer the little blob who envies you
And so you felt like dropping in
And just expect me to be keen
But now I'm saving all of my strength for someone who runs with me

Go on now go, walk out the door
Go see The Bull now

The little teacher’s pet for you
Weren't you the one who tried to crush me with warrior 2
Did you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?

Oh no not I. I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to race
I’ll do Athens..in your face
I've got all my life to run
As long as I don’t weigh a ton
I'll survive...I will survive…. Hey hey!


By The Chair

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2014. ROAD WARRIORS FITNESS All Rights Reserved.