No Excuses: Will The Real ROAD WARRIORS Please Stand Up


WILL THE REAL ROAD WARRIORS PLEASE STAND UP
The biggest reason most people get old or die without significant accomplishments is, for lack of a better word,  excuses! I should know - I wrote the book on it!  Even writing this note is an excuse..but heck its fun.
One of the premier rules of the Road Warriors is  “there are no excuses for underperformance” and we invented fines to further institutionalize this belief.
So What Are Some Of The Legendary Excuses (Pick Your Poison):
I was too busy doing A that I could not get to B – translation… I lay on my ass all day, talked on the phone, sent Whatsapp messages and got jack done! But there is always tomorrow.
I can't eat less I love food too much – translation – are you stupid?  I didn't get this big by mistake…it was very cool strategic...I ate everything and everyone in my path to get this way.  Your next.
Folks are starving in Ethiopia so I’d better eat this…translation..the Ethiopians are coming to eat all our food
My wife won't let me (because her manhood is bigger than mine)
My hubby won't let me (because he likes his women fat and juicy)
My kids won't let me (because they are a convenient acceptable excuse)
It's too hard out there
People too corrupt - translation so if I sit and do nothing they might just stop being corrupt

Too much work…translation…I am busier than the president..you need to get a life like mine
I am too broke ….translation…so the more I repeat this the richer I might get?

People like me fat..black men love big women
Love me for me….
Every time I run I keep needing to take a dump (Paula) – translation if I sit still for ever I may never dump again
Too tired – The Whip is a bully…she is just not human…I can be expected to keep up with that
You people – Warriors – are all crazy…make I just mind myself oh
I look too good already …..translation…self esteem miss road for my head
Infact I'm too sexy for myself….translation ….I masturbate regularly
Those people are just rich because their daddy is rich.
They are rich because they are connected.
I can't workout because the trainer is a girl …translation.. I would rather just get fat alone or eat myself to death than have a woman tell me what to do
If I workout too hard I might die (true...so just try walking or even just getting out bed once in a while..the view is quite scenic out there)

Excuses cause inaction!!!!  A life of inaction leads to a life without accomplishment.

What Is An Accomplishment? Some Examples
Obeying your God
Being fit and healthy
Being a blessing to your community
Making Nigeria better
Having a good name
Loving and being loved by someone
Building your dream mansion
Buying a Bugati…oh yeah…
Coming first
Coming last…..Coming something
Going the distance
Getting rich
Making money
Making people happy
Buying a Ferrari and a Range Rover – have I said this one before
Doing your job well
Going a whole day without excuses
OVERCOMING…ANNHILATING, DESTROYING, OBLITERATING  YOUR EXCUSES….now that is indeed an accomplishment!!!!!!!
 
SEE YOU TOMORROW.SATURDAY ...MORNING FOR OUR 30K RUN.
I WILL BE IN THE BACK OF THE PACK BUT I WILL BE THERE!!!
 
ROAD WARRIORS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Chair

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2014. ROAD WARRIORS FITNESS All Rights Reserved.